Free advertising

Thursday 13 May 2010

How my FM Perfume business is going.

My FM home based business is booming! What have I been doing? Lots of different things. My passion has been to help charitys raise funds for much needed items, with FM I have been able to do exactly what I wanted, because the pay plan is so good I can afford to give charitys 20% commission on sales and still earn some money myself along the way.

Yesterday I went and booked a stall at a local event to sell the FM Fragrances and met with the advertising executive of a local magazine to discuss my adverts, I also went to pick up my mini kit and catalogue from an office I had left it at. They asked me to come back today as not everyone had seen it.... so more about that later!

Today I spent some time getting together images and text for my add, this add is going to target distributors & party planners. I also have found another local event to get a stall at, I also had an enquiry about a fundraiser, it was a bit too far away for me to do so I contacted one of my team members to see if he could do it.

Got to go out now and pick up my mini kit and find a new home for it, I have no intention of it coming back home with me.

In the meantime have a look at the business opportunity with FM Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment