Free advertising

Monday 20 September 2010

Whats planned for today.

Well today is work head on, just back from taking my son to the train station for his first day at Uni. The rest of the kids are away to school.

My FM business is starting to grow really fast, my team is sitting at 28 today, plus I still have someone still to register.

My target was to have a team of 30 by the end of September 2010, looks like I am going to smash that target.

Today I will be concentrating on getting letters made up to target Salons and Hairdressers for more distributors and schools and nurserys for fundraisers, if the weather stays dry I might head out and do some door to door leafleting.

Are you looking to make more money?

If so whether you are young or old, man or women I would say FM Cosmetics offers one of the best MLM Business Opportunity's out there today.

Find out more from http://www.fragrances.fm/fionaregan/

No comments:

Post a Comment