Free advertising

Monday 20 September 2010

Why I quite the Genie Is My Shopping Genie a scam?

I would not say that My shopping Genie was a scam, I was more than happy to part with £135 to join. I joined with all that enthusiasm cought up in the heat of the hype, my soul purpose was to use the Genie to promote my FM Cosmetics business. You see the Genie is brandable, you can use it to advertise your business.

I bought the leaflets and started putting them out, I was expecting a good return on downloads but alas nothing happened, I done some more promotion, I got out and spoke to people, I honestly gave it a good try but after only 3 downloads in 2 months, one of them was me putting it on another computer just to make sure the thing worked.

So when the second monthly fee came around and faced with having to shell out yet another $29 I decided enough was enough and I quite promoting the Genie and decided to concentrate on my FM Cosmetics business.

So off out now to do some more work...

No comments:

Post a Comment